The Joomla! Production Leadership Team (PLT) is responsible for leading and coordinating the development of the Joomla! CMS and Platform. This includes releasing new versions, fixing bugs, adding new features, and creating documentation.
We are looking for your nominations for new PLT members. We acknowledge that the greater worldwide Joomla! community can help us a lot in this process and make us aware of potential candidates we may overlook.
We are looking for up to four new PLT members. Useful areas of experience and expertise for nominees include:
- Coding and code design
- User interface and design
- Student and developer outreach
We are looking for people with a track record of positive contributions to Joomla. Some of the criteria that will be used when evaluating nominations include:
- Contributions to the development process - Candidates should have a demonstrated track record of participating in and contributing to the Joomla development process. This can be in the form of coding, documentation, localization, or helping with communications and facilitation.
- Ability to work with others - Candidates should have the demonstrated consistent ability to work constructively and positively with the wide variety of people in the Joomla community.
- Ability to devote time to the project - Candidates should be able to devote enough time to the project to be effective. This includes the possibility of travel to Joomla events.
Nominations open: December 3, 2012
Nominations close: December 17, 2012
Appointments announced: January 7, 2013
To nominate someone, please complete this form before December 17, 2012. Thank you.