An important part of the Joomla Community, the Vulnerable Extensions List team is looking for new members who can:
- Monitor security feeds and sites from various sources
- Identify greetz spam from real cases.
- Locate extension sites and developers from (sometimes) minimal information
- Are able to use the JED directory with confidence?
- Are able to follow simple rules and guidelines?
- Ideally be familiar with wiki (docs.joomla.org)
Note: you do not have to be a developer or code expert to apply.
This role has become very important to the joomla community and therefore requires some attention to detail.