We are happy to announce that the election of the President replacement has been completed.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Elected President (Replacement)
Election anonymous ballot closed automatically on August 06, 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
- Robert Deutz: 35/53 (66,04% of 53 cast vote forms)
- Vikas Pisal: 9/53 (16,98% of 53 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 2/53 (3,77% of 53 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 7/53 (13,21% of 53 cast vote forms)
- 87 people were entitled to vote.
- 53 people have voted (60,92%).
- 2 people were attentive but have not voted (2,3%).
- 32 people have not voted (36,78%).
This election has been processed with the “New Department Coordinator / Officer Contested Empty Board Seat - Replacement Elections”. The term of the new office will start on August 07, 2021.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/20210130-OSM-Bylaws.pdf
- Election Policy and Timelines (Replacement Elections): https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-policy.html#replacement-elections
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html