We are happy to announce that the election of the President replacement has been completed.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Elected President (Replacement)
Manifestos are published as provided by the candidates. The views and opinions expressed in candidates' manifestos are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Open Source Matters, Inc. - Under no circumstances, Open Source Matters, Inc. shall be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the views expressed in candidates' manifestos.
Election anonymous ballot closed automatically on August 06, 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
- Robert Deutz: 35/53 (66,04% of 53 cast vote forms)
- Vikas Pisal: 9/53 (16,98% of 53 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 2/53 (3,77% of 53 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 7/53 (13,21% of 53 cast vote forms)
- 87 people were entitled to vote.
- 53 people have voted (60,92%).
- 2 people were attentive but have not voted (2,3%).
- 32 people have not voted (36,78%).
This election has been processed with the “New Department Coordinator / Officer Contested Empty Board Seat - Replacement Elections”. The term of the new office will start on August 07, 2021.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/20210130-OSM-Bylaws.pdf
- Election Policy and Timelines (Replacement Elections): https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-policy.html#replacement-elections
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html