We are seeking permission from a mid-sized business that is having a great experience using Joomla to be the subject for a case study that will be published in an upcoming issue of a major web oriented publication. The deadline to send me your suggestions is this Sunday, October 14.
Here are the points that will make an ideal candidate for this case study:
- A mid-size business (roughly 100 - 500 employees) - not a university, government, or non-profit website.
- Their evaluation process should have considered using Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal, and they chose Joomla.
- They should be in production with Joomla long enough (ideally a year or longer) that they are very familiar with it.
If you know of a business that fits the points mentioned above, and you think they would be interested in participating in this case study, please do the following by Sunday, October 14:
- First, contact the business and ask an authorized decision maker if they would be interested in participating in this published case study
- Name and contact information (email address and phone number) for the person at the company that the reporter should follow up with
- Name of the company
- Short description of their business and what they are using their Joomla website for
- URL for their Joomla website
In addition to the Joomla case study that we have been asked to provide ideas for, the reporter will also be asking the WordPress and Drupal projects for their ideas of similar mid-size business case studies that fit the same profile but chose WordPress or Drupal.
Thanks in advance for your help! I hope we can come up with ideas for a great Joomla case study that will compare favorably alongside the other case studies about examples using WordPress and Drupal.
To comment or discuss this post, go to https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=704&t=762328