We are happy to announce that the Elections for the Treasurer of Open Source Matters have been completed.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Election anonymous ballots closed automatically on September 20, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
- Radek Suski: 38/101 (57,58% of 66 cast vote forms)
- Vikas Pisal: 18/101 (27,27% of 66 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 3/101 (4,55% of 66 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 7/101 (10,61% of 66 cast vote forms).
- 101 people were entitled to vote.
- 66 people have voted (65,35%).
- 2 people were attentive but have not voted (1,98%).
- 33 people were inattentive and did not vote (32,67%).
This election has been processed with the Contested Department Coordinator / Officer. The term of the new office will start on September 29, 2020.
- The Call for Manifestos for the Operations DC role replacement will be published shortly.
- The newly elected DCs and Officers will begin their term officially on September 29, 2020.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/25-Jul-19-OSM-ByLaws.pdf
- Election Policy and Timelines (Replacement Elections): https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-policy.html#replacement-elections
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html