Written by liam.mandville
Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:26
The Registered Joomla User Group team are pleased to announce that we are making some changes to enhance the relationship between the team and JUG coordinators.
* We have made a gallery page for the people in the team know who we are and what their special skills are.
* We are tweaking the JUG directory to ensure it stays up to date and is easier to handle that includes removing the deadwood and locating JUGs who have lost their way a bit.
* The rules are being translated to native languages similar to the German and Spanish ones already made. If you can assist in any way, please let us know.
* We will organise a regular JUG news spots and ask groups to have a general round up in the Registered JUG Google group. We suggest all sign up with the group,
Other behind the scenes improvements are :
* Have an ideal 7 day response limit from application to approval. (But this is not possible in all cases).
* Update and rebuild the JUG welcome pack
Thanks for reading and commenting in the people.joomla.org group .