Description

Your Joomla! website is a fantastic combination of power and user-friendliness. Sometimes you just need a bit of help and it’s easiest to bring a pro on board.

I’ve been helping clients through the thick and thin of this system since it was born in 2002. Whether you need training, redesign, extensive application development, or simple maintenance and support I will be happy to assist.

Give me a call, I’m always interested in meeting new people! Allan Dowdeswell, CDP™ – Confidant Communications

Client testimonials:

“Allan is an exceptional web developer with great attention to detail and a seemingly boundless skill set. He brings lots of value to his projects with insightful input. Allan also possess skills uncommon to most contractors - the ability to independently and effectively strategize and problem solve. He's also a fantastic communicator and a pleasure to work with. MGM has been very impressed with Allan's excellent work.” -Jed at MGM Communications

“Better than any other supplier we have worked with…Confidant has a personal approach that supports and strengthens relationships. Confidant was able to research, find and implement solutions that originally appeared to be unavailable or outside our budget.” -Mark at ICR Commercial Real Estate

Area of Operations

Creative Strategy, Configuration Support, Consulting, Design & Development, Extension Development, Migrations & Upgrades, Programming, Training & Education, Technical Support, Template development

Languages Spoken
English, French

Address

Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
Canada

Contact

(306) 280-3541