Description

I am a Website Design & Developer located in Taupo, New Zealand. I have skills and experience expanding into multiple industries including Realestate, eCommerce, Farming & Agriculture, Hospitality, engineering & Automotive, and many more.

Native Language

I am a Website Design & Developer located in Taupo, New Zealand. I have skills and experience expanding into multiple industries including Realestate, eCommerce, Farming & Agriculture, Hospitality, engineering & Automotive, and many more.

Highly skilled in bespoke & custom development, with extensive knowledge and experience in CMS development particularly with Joomla, WordPress, Magento, and other content management systems. I am always learning and evolving my skills to produce the highest quality of work using the latest web technology.

Area of Operations

Creative Strategy, Configuration Support, Consulting, Content Development, Design & Development, Extension Development, Hosting Providers, Joomla! Security, Marketing Support, Migrations & Upgrades, Programming, Project Management, Training & Education, Technical Support, Template development

Languages Spoken
English

Address

Hamilton
Hamilton
Waikato
New Zealand

Contact