April, 20 – May, 11 (three weeks) – Informing the community about the project on the community blog and by posting a thread on the forum. Continuos documentation, experimental coding in Joomla! Framework. After this period I should be able to adapt very good to the Joomla! Framework and coding style.

May, 11 - May, 19 - HTML code compare feature implementation for the current existing component. This helps on getting a very good insight on the way the component code is structured.

May, 19 - May, 30  - Restructuring the whole component and adding javascript in order to improve the user experience in the back-end. The most important thing is to have a component easy to adjust for the modifications that Joomla! 1.6 will bring.

May, 30 - June, 11 - Front-end side, pretty similar to Google Docs through some content plugins.

(June to July is month when I have my final year exams at my university)

June, 11 - June, 18 - Making research on current existent version control components. Making a list with other features that would be nice to have them implemented. Also I will discuss with my mentors & community the adjustments that need to be made in order to make the component Joomla! 1.6 compatible. Implementation of such adjustments & other mandatory features.

June, 18 - June, 30 - Documenting for the second part of the summer. Some (hard) exams at my university. I will document on the structure of the com_content component in order to successfully code the second project and get a very good knowledge of the table structure.

July, 1 – July, 8 – Bug solving issues, testing the final code of the content versioning component and discuss any issues that could appear in order to be Joomla! 1.6 compliant. At this moment we should have an enhanced Version Control component.

July, 8 – July, 13 (5 days or less) – Preparing the mid-term report and submitting it to Google.

July, 13 – July, 28 – Migrating all the current features to the 1.6 trunk (compare/merge and all the other views)

July, 28 - August, 2 - Implementing concurrent editing and auto-saving for draft mode

August, 2 - August, 5 - Implementing branch view

August, 5 - August, 7 - Deleting and rotate option for revisions

August, 7 - August, 14 - Implementing JTableDiff, a table that will extend JTable and will override default methods for saving and loading, so that it enables automatic revisions of any joomla extension, if used by the developer.

Auguts, 14 - August, 24 - Fulltime bug testing, code revisions and documentation.

The schedule may suffer modifications, depending on the way the project evolves. If I will finish some important parts earlier, maybe I will take several days off. After 1st of July I will finish with any tasks I have to do for my university, and I will certainly have more time to code & blog.