In the previous articles (https://community.joomla.org/gsoc2009/gartheeban-ganneshapillai/862-taxonomy-extension-design-spec-and-api.html and https://community.joomla.org/gsoc2009/gartheeban-ganneshapillai/831-architecture-design-taxonomy-extension-project.html) I outlined the scope of the project, design specifications and API. Following a lengthy meeting with the mentors we came up with the following timeline.
- Taxonomy API, as a Joomla! library : deadline by June 10th, buffer upto 20th
- Taxonomy Admin Component, as a Joomla! component : June 25th, extension upto July 1st
- Content component with the support to Taxonomy (experimental) : July 15th, buffer period upto 20th
- Taxonomy Module : August 1st , buffer upto 5th August
- Unit tests : Till August 11th
Touch ups, bug fixing and experimental component completion till August 20th