Pizza, Bugs & the most fun at Eoin's Office (House)

Event Date: 19 October 2019

Eoin's House
15 Mount Pleasant Rd
Chigwell
Essex
United Kingdom
Visit our WebsiteJoin us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

Organiser:

Eoin Oliver

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Event Description

This event is being run from my office which is conveniently located at the end of my garden (it's convenient for me anyway).  I welcome anyone of all abilities, coders or non (we need documentation written too).  I have enough deskspace for 6 people, so please register, if I need to find more I probably can do.

The nearest train station is Grange Hill Underground Station, which is on the Central Line (the red one).  Turn left out of the stationWalk past some shops, they are in two sections separated by a side road in the middle.  After the second section of shops cross the road and turn right onto my road - Mount Pleasant Road.  Walk straight up and you will find my house about 100 metres up the road next to a lamp post.

If you want to learn new things, or are an experienced coder please come on down, we're a friendly pizza eating bunch.

As my office is at the bottom of my garden, don't be suprised when you arrive at a house.  Please ring the door bell or give me a call on 07506 828 890 and either I or someone else will let you in and bring you to the office.

If you guys want to suggest ideas as to which bugs you want to fix or test, get in touch.  I'll make a list of some I'd like to fix or test too.  Please do reach out to me I'd love to meet you.  Feel free to attend our user group in the meantime https://www.meetup.com/Joomla-User-Group-London/

If you have any dietry requirements do me a favour and let me know up front or else I'll order the pizza that I want to eat.