Everything Yootheme - Joomla Australia - Virtual User Group
- Tue Aug 16 2022 8:00 UTC
- Joomla! User Group Melbourne
- Organiser's Email
- Organiser's Name
- Patrick Jackson
Join us for an "All Things Yootheme" session where Nathan will do a walkthrough on building a dynamic blog layout with Joomla articles using the Templates feature of the Yootheme Pro Builder with one of the many supplied blog layouts that come with Yootheme Pro.
We'll also have a look at a Yootheme add-on called Yootheme Essentials which has a number of useful features:
- Icons - Extend the builder icon library with over 12k icons from Font Awesome, Ionicons, Bootstrap, Zondicons, Heroicons and more, or your own icon collection.
- Access Conditions - Control when an element should be rendered depending on the date, language, user, device and more. It supports dynamic values and custom evaluation logic.
- Form Builder - Build advanced submission forms with over 10 form elements in the YOOtheme Pro page builder.
- More Dynamic Sources - Feed your YOOtheme Pro layouts with data from local and external sources, such as Instagram, Google Sheet, Database, CSV and others.
- Multiple, Cross-Site Layouts & Elements Presets Libraries - Share your Builder Layouts & Elements Presets like never before by creating multiple & cross-site libraries from local or external storages including Amazon S3 (will be demonstrated)
- Lonsdale Street 364-372
- 3000 Melbourne
Running since 2008, the Melbourne Joomla User Group in 2018 will be meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Check our Meetup Group for details.
We'll also be proudly hosting the Joomla!Day Australia conference in Melbourne this September. Currently the MJUG meet on the 3rd Wednesday each month (except December).
Meetings start at 6:30pm and usually try to cover a few topics during the evening.
See the description of upcoming events our Meetup Group to find out what's on, and to RSVP to say you're coming.
Our current venue is kindly supplied by Butterfly. Butterfly are in the CBD at Level 2, 364-372 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. Butterfly are between Queen St & Elizabeth St, a short walk from Melbourne Central Station if you come by train. CBD parking is available around the location.
You can also find out more information about other Australian User Groups at www.joomla.org.au or on Facebook at www.fb.me/JoomlaAu where we also live stream MJUG if you can't make it in person. OTHER EVENTS From time to time we also arrange other mini-events like skypecasts with joomla experts around the globe, workshops events where you can fine tune sites with expertise, and doccamp/bugcamp style events, which we'll post on meetup when they are planned. Anything else we can help with to make your joomla experience better, please let us know. Patrick Jackson & Nicky VeitchCoordinators for the Melbourne Joomla User Group