The following individuals have confirmed their acceptance of their nomination as replacement for the role of Vice President. Included are comments provided by the nominator(s) of each, nominees are listed in no particular order.
The term of the replacement Vice President will end together with the term of the other Group 1 members, on September 2018.
- Voting Ballots will be going out to those who vote for Officer roles within the next day. An outline of who will vote and how votes are tallied can be found in the Bylaws.
- Voting parties will have 7 days to cast their votes.
- Votes will be tallied and announcement of newly elected officers will be posted approximately 24 hours after voting closes.
According to the Bylaws (link below), existing Officers also vote for new officers.
- OSM Bylaws: http://opensourcematters.org/images/documents/20-10-2016-OSM-ByLaws.pdf
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html