We are happy to announce that the nominations for the Outreach Department Coordinator replacement election have been finalised. The following individuals have proposed their nominations, according to the new Nomination process. Included are their Manifestos and the timeline for the election for their role.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
No recommendations have been submitted
The recommendation form closed automatically on March 28, 2022 at 23.59 UTC
Election’s timeline and methodology
|Full list of Candidates and Manifestos published.
Recommendation form opened.
|March 21||1 day after the manifesto submissions deadline. Communication channels with candidates are opened (one for each position).|
|Recommendations submission deadline||March 28||The Community has 7 days to submit their recommendations for the candidates. During this time candidate shall be available to answer the questions from the Community in the dedicated channels.|
|Recommendations published & Ballots sent out
||March 29||The Secretary publishes the recommendations received for each Candidate. Voting parties have seven (7) days to submit their preferences. Ballots shall also have the opportunity to vote for "None of the above".|
|Ballots close||April 5||Ballots automatically close at 23.59 UTC of the 7th day after the ballots are sent out.|
|Results announced / Term begins
||April 6||The Secretary publishes the Elections Results announcement. The newly elected member is effective in their position.|
Election channels will be opened in Glip for each role. These channels will allow department/community members to ask candidates questions regarding their manifestos in order to help them decide who to vote for.
The following Public Channels will be opened (Candidates will be added by the Secretary):
- Voting ballots have been sent on March 29, 2022.
According to the Bylaws (link below), existing Officers also vote for new Officer roles.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/by-laws-policies.html
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html (previous method)