We are happy to announce that the election of the Marketing & Communications Department Coordinator replacement has been completed.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Elected Marketing & Communications Department Coordinator (Replacement)
Election anonymous ballot closed automatically on May 28, 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
- Philip Walton: 7/7 (100% of 7 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 0/7 (0% of 7 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 0/7 (0% of 7 cast vote forms)
- 8 people were entitled to vote.
- 7 people have voted (87,5%).
- 0 people were attentive but have not voted (0%).
- 1 people have not voted (12,5%).
This election has been processed with the New DC/Uncontested methodology. The term of the new office will start on May 29, 2021.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/20210130-OSM-Bylaws.pdf
- Election Policy and Timelines (Replacement Elections): https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-policy.html#replacement-elections
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html