We are happy to announce the results of the President Elections of Open Source Matters.
Note. This is election followed the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Election anonymous ballot closed automatically on February 11, 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
- Brian Mitchell: 26/46 (56,52% of 46 cast vote forms)
- Hugh Douglas-Smith: 15/46 (32,61% of 46 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 4/46 (8,7% of 46 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 1/46 (2,17% of 46 cast vote forms).
- 83 people were entitled to vote.
- 46 people have voted (52,42%).
- 2 people were attentive but have not voted (2,41%).
- 35 people have not voted (42,17%).
This election has been processed with the Same Officer/Uncontested methodology. The term of the new office will start on March 24, 2021.
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html (previous method)
The Secretary would like to apologise for the delay in publishing the election results.