We are happy to announce that the Group 2 Elections for the Board of Directors of Open Source Matters have been completed. The President has been elected and the Board is now complete.
This election impelemented the new methodology for nominations and elections, so this time we have already partial results as well as ballots are running on different times.
Election anonymous ballot closed automatically on February 23, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
- Brian Mitchell: 40/79 (50,63% of 79 cast vote forms)
- Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall: 34/79 (43,04% of 79 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 5/79 (6,33% of 79 cast vote forms).
- 106 people were entitled to vote.
- 79 people have voted (74,53%).
- 3 people were attentive but have not voted (2,83%).
- 24 people have not voted (22,64%).
This election has been processed with the Contested DC/Officer. The term of the new office will start on March 24, 2020.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/25-Jul-19-OSM-ByLaws.pdf
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html (previous method)