We are happy to announce that all of the votes are in. We have two Officer positions filled and four Department Coordinators Elected.
Elected Board Members will start their term on March 23, at the end of current Group 2 members' term. The elected members will have an handover period to ensure a smooth transition between the current and the new leadership.
Legal & Finance
Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall
This Officer Election had 37 people with the right to vote (Team Leaders, Department Coordinators and Officers):
- 35 votes have been submitted for the President Election;
- 35 votes have been submitted for the Secretary Election.
Anonymous election forms were automatically closed at 23.59 UTC on February 09, 2019.
- Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall: 9 / 10 votes.
- Abstained: 1 vote (Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall decided to abstain)
2 votes have not been submitted. 4 abstained.
- Luca Marzo: 10 / 10 votes.
2 votes have not been submitted, 1 abstained.
- Harald Leithner: 10 / 11 votes.
1 vote has not been submitted.
Legal & Finance DC
- Jason Nickerson: 2 / 3 votes.
- Abstained: 1 / 3 votes.
- Hugh Douglas-Smith: 3 / 6 votes.
- Brian Mitchell: 2 / 6 votes.
- Abstained: 1 / 6.
- Jaz Parkyn: 2 / 2 votes.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/by-laws-policies.html
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html
- Group 2 Elections - Nominee Announcement: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/joomla-group-2-elections-nominee-announcement-2019.html
- Call for Nominations - Group 2 Elections: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/call-for-nominations-group-2-elections-2019.html