We are happy to announce that all of the votes are in. We have two Officer positions filled and four Department Coordinators Elected.
Elected Board Members will start their term on September 23, 2018, at the end of current Group 1 members' term. The elected members will have a handover period to ensure a smooth transition between the current and the new leadership.
Legal & Finance
Department Coordinator (Replacement)
Marketing & Communications
This Officer Election had 43 people with the right to vote (Team Leaders, Department Coordinators and Officers):
- 40 votes have been submitted for the Vice President Election;
- 41 votes have been submitted for the Treasurer Election.
Anonymous election forms were automatically closed at 23.59 UTC on August 18, 2018.
- Alexander Metzler: 9 / 10 votes.
- Brian Teeman: 0 / 10 votes.
- Tied or not assigned: 1 vote.
3 votes have not been submitted. 1 abstained.
- Jason E Rosenbaum: 7 / 10 votes.
- Not assigned: 3 votes (1 Department abstained, 2 Officers abstained)
2 votes have not been submitted, 12 abstained.
Marketing & Communications DC
- Sandra Decoux: 4 / 4 votes.
- Sandy Edwards: 0 / 4 votes.
Legal & Finance DC
- Yves Hoppe: 2 / 3 votes.
- Djamel Kherbi: 3 / 3 votes.
- Viktor Vogel: 2 / 3 votes.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/by-laws-policies.html
- Joomla! Election Cycle: https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-cycle.html
- Call for Nominations - Group 1 Elections