We are happy to announce that the Elections for the Operations Department Coordinator Replacement of Open Source Matters have been completed.
Note: This is election follows the new methodology that provides different timelines based on number and type of candidates.
Operations Department Coordinator (Replacement)
Election anonymous ballots closed automatically on October 24, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
Operations Department Coordinator
- Wilco Alsemgeest: 17/29 (80,95% of 21 cast vote forms)
- Abstain: 1/29 (4,76% of 21 cast vote forms)
- None of the above: 3/29 (14,29% of 21 cast vote forms).
- 29 people were entitled to vote.
- 21 people have voted (72,41%).
- 1 people were attentive but have not voted (3,45%).
- 7 people were inattentive and did not vote (24,14%).
This election has been processed with the New Department Coordinator / Officer Uncontested Empty Board Seat (Replacement Election) method. The term of the new office will start on immediately after this announcement is made public.
- OSM Bylaws: https://www.opensourcematters.org/images/documents/25-Jul-19-OSM-ByLaws.pdf
- Election Policy and Timelines (Replacement Elections): https://www.opensourcematters.org/organisation/directors/election-policy.html#replacement-elections
- Change to the Nomination and Election Process: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/nomination-and-election-process.html
- Change to the Bylaws/Election System: https://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/changes-to-the-bylaws-of-osm-election-system.html