The Board of Open Source Matters, Inc., is taking nominations to add a new board member who will take on the role of Capital Committee Team Leader.
This position involves leading a team that will be primarily responsible for supporting existing project sponsors, reaching agreements with new sponsors, and looking for other new opportunities to bring in more revenue to support the project's growth.
Experience in fund-raising, sponsorship and online advertising campaigns is useful.
If you believe you can be successful in this role, or if you know someone who fits this description, please fill out the nomination form and tell us more about the candidate’s interests, skills, and experience.
We are looking to recruit the very best and the brightest members in the Joomla! community.
Some of the criteria that will be used when evaluating nominations include:
- Community: the nominee should have a strong track-record of successfully collaborating with, enabling others and earning the respect of the Joomla! community.
- Character: the nominee should have proven themselves a person of high character, with a history of acting honestly, fairly and openly when in leadership roles.
- Experience and Expertise: if the nominee is being proposed for a specific role, they should have strong experience and expertise in that area.
- Success: the nominee should be able to point to a history of success and leaving previous roles in a better state than when they arrived.
- Diversity: to work towards gender balance and ethnic and geographical diversity, we are committed to seeking nominations from talented members of the Joomla! community who are female and / or represent diverse ethnic and geographical backgrounds, as well as fluent speakers of languages other than English.
Nominations close: October 25
Appointments announced: November 8