JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect - General English

A general feed section for non - specific English feeds

(View All Languages)

Recent Posts

21 May 2014 SobiPro Event

• Report this

North York Civic Centre, Committee Room 1, starting at 7:00PM

North York Civic Centre is located on the back west side of Mel Lastman Square. By Subway: Exit at North York City Centre and walk west. By Car: Paid parking is located on Beecroft Ave. (one street west of Yonge) just across from the Civic Centre.

‘Online Directories’ are one of the most used resources on the web. ...

Keep reading about: 21 May 2014 SobiPro Event...

Facebook Graph API v2: What's Changed and What it Means

• Report this

On May 1st, Facebook made a sweeping change to their programming interface. While there are many positives in this update, like longer-term stability, there were many surprises and changes that will affect your Joomla websites. If you're using JFBConnect for Joomla social network integration, you don't need to know the low-level details, but you should be aware of the bigger picture of how...

Keep reading about: Facebook Graph API v2: What's Changed and What it Means...

Facebook Graph API v2: What's Changed and What it Means

• Report this

On May 1st, Facebook made a sweeping change to their programming interface. While there are many positives in this update, like longer-term stability, there were many surprises and changes that will affect your Joomla websites. If you're using JFBConnect for Joomla social network integration, you don't need to know the low-level details, but you should be aware of the bigger picture of how...

Keep reading about: Facebook Graph API v2: What's Changed and What it Means...

Magento email overrides

• Report this

When customizing Magento transactional emails, you have two ways to modify the email content: By using the Magento Admin Panel, which means editing HTML in a plain textarea. Or by using the HTML templates-files using your preferred code editor. Our free EmailOverride extension comes to the rescue to help you with the last option.

Keep reading about: Magento email overrides...

Magento email overrides

• Report this

When customizing Magento transactional emails, you have two ways to modify the email content: By using the Magento Admin Panel, which means editing HTML in a plain textarea. Or by using the HTML templates-files using your preferred code editor. Our free EmailOverride extension comes to the rescue to help you with the last option.

Keep reading about: Magento email overrides...

14 May 2014 Night Out

• Report this

14 May 2014 Night Out

It's May! It's May! The lusty month of May! ...

Ooops, well, maybe that wasn't quite the right song lyric to be running through my head for a Joomla! Night Out, but nonetheless, it is May and this Wednesday, May 14, 2014 is this month's Night Out.

This month we're back in the west end at Scruffy Murphy's, 225 The East Mall, in Etobicoke. As usual, I'll make a...

Keep reading about: 14 May 2014 Night Out...

14 May 2014 Night Out

• Report this

14 May 2014 Night Out

It's May! It's May! The lusty month of May! ...

Ooops, well, maybe that wasn't quite the right song lyric to be running through my head for a Joomla! User Group Toronto Night Out, but nonetheless, it is May and this Wednesday, May 14, 2014 is this month's Night Out.

This month we're back in the west end at Scruffy Murphy's, 225 The East Mall, in Etobicoke. As...

Keep reading about: 14 May 2014 Night Out...

JoomlaShine showcase: English language school with JSN Pixel

• Report this

Today, I am happy to give you another real experience from our satisfy customers. Alexander Mack said that “I really love working with JSN! It makes it all so easy.” He chooses JSN Pixel to build his English language school website: http://www.mackdonald.com/  Do you want to know how can JSN Pixel help him to build a website easily? Here are his answers:

Introduction

Mackdonald...

Keep reading about: JoomlaShine showcase: English language school with JSN Pixel...

Is this the CRAZIEST Extension Ever?

• Report this

I am a fan of JoomlArt, one of the oldest and most respected Joomla extension developers. However their latest release has me scratching my head. It’s either fiendishly clever or downright evil. Would you let this extension lose on your website?

Keep reading about: Is this the CRAZIEST Extension Ever?...

May 2014 Events

• Report this

What's Happening in May

We'll put out the full details on the workshop for May 21as soon as everything is confirmed, but don't forget to mark in your calendar the May Social Night.

This month we'll be back in the west end, at Scruffy Murphy's, Wedensday May 14th, starting at 7:00PM.

Keep reading about: May 2014 Events...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

Joomla! User Group - Toronto XML Feed

Sydney, Australia Joomla! User Group XML Feed

JoomlaShine News Channel XML Feed

Yireo XML Feed

SourceCoast Development Blog XML Feed

brian.teeman.net XML Feed

JUG News XML Feed

Gibilogic XML Feed

Build a Joomla Website Blog XML Feed

DART Creations Joomla Stuff! XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.