The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect - General English

A general feed section for non - specific English feeds

(View All Languages)

Recent Posts

JSN Mini Release – Get 25% OFF for Mini Bundle. Chance to win 05 PRO Unlimited Product Bundles

• Report this

All the elegance, beauty and charm of the simplicity make up of JoomlaShine new masterpiece – JSN Mini. Mainly designed for portfolio website, JSN Mini is equipped with extended styles for Advanced Portfolio Pro extension and 130+ beautiful predefined icons. JSN Mini will be the most JoomlaShine attractive template for its design and usability.

All the elegance, beauty, and charm of...

Keep reading about: JSN Mini Release – Get 25% OFF for Mini Bundle. Chance to win 05 PRO Unlimited Product Bundles...

Joomla Users Group Boston

• Report this

Whether you're new to Joomla or have been using it for years there is always more to learn. The Boston Joomla Users Group is here to create a local Boston area community of Joomla users, webmasters, and developers to help the growing number of individuals and organizations using Joomla. We intend to hold meetings where networking, sharing, and learning can take place.
Keep reading about: Joomla Users Group Boston...

Running MageBridge on HHVM (kudos to HostingXS)

• Report this

There is a lot to do these days about HHVM (aka Hip Hop Virtual Machine). Facebook developed this new PHP engine for its own purpose, but released it as an open source project to the public. And recently, using it for Magento has become quite popular due its unmatched performance. In other words: HHVM with Magento is da bomb! So what about MageBridge? Dutch hosting provider HostingXS did some...

Keep reading about: Running MageBridge on HHVM (kudos to HostingXS)...

Joomla 2.5.22 Released

• Report this

The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 2.5.22.

This release fixes a couple of issues introduced in 2.5.21.

Note that Joomla Version 2.5 is scheduled for end of life in Dec 2014, so you should start planning you upgrade to Joomla! 3, which is now stable and recommended for all sites.

Keep reading about: Joomla 2.5.22 Released...

Joomla 2.5.22 Released

• Report this

The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 2.5.22.

This release fixes a couple of issues introduced in 2.5.21.

Note that Joomla Version 2.5 is scheduled for end of life in Dec 2014, so you should start planning you upgrade to Joomla! 3, which is now stable and recommended for all sites.

Keep reading about: Joomla 2.5.22 Released...

[OT] Create an epub with Symfony documentation

• Report this

If you're a good PHP developer you should know something about Symfony and what better way to do it than reading an epub?

We will talk more about Joomla, Symfony and other tools in a later article; in this one I just want to show you how to produce an epub with Symfony documentation for any supported version.

Read more...

Keep reading about: [OT] Create an epub with Symfony documentation...

J and Beyond - Chicken Soup for the Soul

• Report this

I arrived at J & Beyond not in the best of moods. I'd been off work sick for the previous month and to be honest I was tired, run down and a little depressed. There are just times when things become a constant battle of frustration and nothing seems worth the effort and that's exactly where I was. After months of preparation for JAB14 I was no longer interested and was determined that this...

Keep reading about: J and Beyond - Chicken Soup for the Soul...

J and Beyond - Chicken Soup for the Soul

• Report this

I arrived at J & Beyond not in the best of moods. I'd been off work sick for the previous month and to be honest I was tired, run down and a little depressed. There are just times when things become a constant battle of frustration and nothing seems worth the effort and that's exactly where I was. After months of preparation for JAB14 I was no longer interested and was determined that this...

Keep reading about: J and Beyond - Chicken Soup for the Soul...

AVG distributor: JSN GRUVE made possibility to easily create a stunning look of our website

• Report this

Hello JoomlaShine fellows,

This month, the first AVG distributor website in Italy is our fantastic show case of JSN Gruve. Let’s have a glance at the company overview and hear Andrea Orsucci – the CTO and coordinator of the most important Italian AVG distributor – express his thoughts about our JoomlaShine templates.

Hello JoomlaShine fellows,

This month, the first AVG...

Keep reading about: AVG distributor: JSN GRUVE made possibility to easily create a stunning look of our website...

Joomla 3.3.1 Released

• Report this

The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 3.3.1.

This release contains 100 bug fixes.

This is the latest stable Joomla release that is recommended for all sites.

If you are using a servers with a version of PHP less than 5.3.10, then you should upgrade to 3.2.4 and start planning your PHP upgrade (or web host change) prior to October 2014.

Keep reading about: Joomla 3.3.1 Released...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

brian.teeman.net XML Feed

Sydney, Australia Joomla! User Group XML Feed

JoomlaShine News Channel XML Feed

JUG News XML Feed

Yireo XML Feed

Build a Joomla Website Blog XML Feed

Gibilogic XML Feed

Joomla! User Group - Toronto XML Feed

SourceCoast Development Blog XML Feed

DART Creations Joomla Stuff! XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.