The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect English

(View All Languages)

Recent Posts

Canva. Coming soon to a Joomla near you !

• Report this

When I saw & used Canva the first time, it was love at first sight !  With its drop dead good looks, super intuitive drag & drop & ability to use free as well as super cheap paid graphic elements including stock photos to create classy graphics, it was extremely powerful. 

To put it simply, Canva had me hooked

Believe me. I am no good at design. I mean i can appreciate good design & give...

Keep reading about: Canva. Coming soon to a Joomla near you !...

JoomlaShine Showcase: Postgraduate Program Website With One-page Template - JSN YoYo

• Report this

Hey dears !

Today, I am so happy to share with you a real experience with our products from one of JoomlaShine’s satisfied customers: Tonia Theodorakatou - an administrator of DIN website: http://din.aueb.gr, which is using the JSN Yoyo template.

Hey dears !

Today, I am so happy to share with you a real experience with our products from one of JoomlaShine’s satisfied customers:...

Keep reading about: JoomlaShine Showcase: Postgraduate Program Website With One-page Template - JSN YoYo...

3 ways to do RESTful APIs in Joomla

• Report this

There has been a growing trend to start offering RESTful services for any web product, and Joomla is no exception. With Joomla however there is no "preferred" way of writing RESTful services so everyone (that includes us) is trying to build their own component and plugin to enable RESTful services in Joomla. This blog attempts to list out the various approaches available and the benefits of...

Keep reading about: 3 ways to do RESTful APIs in Joomla...

Save 40% on our Clubs! Summer of Joomla Love continues

• Report this

Save 40% on all our CLUBS

To continue celebrating our 3rd Anual Summer of Joomla Love we know bring a Joomlashack CLUB Sale. Save 40% on all our Developer Clubs.

To reveal awesome discounts on our Developer Club products use the promocode: JOOMLALOVE (case sensitive). you

Want to take the most out of this sale?

Save 40% - Unlimited Dev Club - 12mo

Get our best-seller Developer Club for...

Keep reading about: Save 40% on our Clubs! Summer of Joomla Love continues...

Tabs v3.6.5 released

• Report this

A new version of Tabs has been released.

27-Jul-2014 : v3.6.5
# Fixed backwards compatibility with old syntax alias: (instead of alias=)

Keep reading about: Tabs v3.6.5 released...

Sliders v3.5.5 released

• Report this

A new version of Sliders has been released.

27-Jul-2014 : v3.5.5
# Fixed backwards compatibility with old syntax alias: (instead of alias=)

Keep reading about: Sliders v3.5.5 released...

Uber simple idea for Alloy view / data binding

• Report this

This is a random idea for very simple, one way data binding for Alloy Views. Nothing fancy
Keep reading about: Uber simple idea for Alloy view / data binding...

If you want something done right…

• Report this

Recently we decided to embark on a landscaping project with a landscape company in Palm Beach – Universal Landscape, Inc. – http://universaldevgroup.com/. We’re always careful in how we outsource home based projects and usually get several quotes and ideas before we do anything. For some reason, we had a major breakdown in our normal process [&hellip
Keep reading about: If you want something done right…...

Joomla 3.3.3 Maintenance Release now available

• Report this

Joomla 3.3.3 has been released.

This is a maintenance release adressing 4 tracker items.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Joomla 3.3.0 and higher requires PHP 5.3.10 for server that have yet to be updated the Joomla 3.2.4 bridge release is also available which can be used with PHP versions 5.3.1 through 5.3.9. It is highly recommended that servers are update to the latest version of PHP 5.3 for best...

Keep reading about: Joomla 3.3.3 Maintenance Release now available...

Joomla 2.5.24 now available

• Report this

Joomla 2.5.24 has been released.

This is a maintenance release, addressing 2 tracker items, related to email cloaking and a parsinf error.

Full details can be found in the official 2.5.24 release announcement at joomla.org.

Keep reading about: Joomla 2.5.24 now available...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

JoomlaShine News Channel XML Feed

Mijosoft XML Feed

NoNumber! XML Feed

joomlashack.com XML Feed

corePHP Blog XML Feed

brian.teeman.net XML Feed

Phoca News XML Feed

Anything Digital XML Feed

VirtueMart News XML Feed

Joomla! User Group - Toronto XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.