The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect brings together Joomla news from around the world.

Recent Posts

Tooltips v1.2.1 released

• Report this

A new version of Tooltips has been released.

10-Feb-2012 : v1.2.1
 + Added option to overrule the default code the editor button inserts
 + Added translations: it-IT
 ^ Updated translations: lt-LT, pt-BR, ru-RU, sl-SI, th-TH
 ^ Cleaned up more code
 ^ Improved cleanup of scripts/styles when there are no tabs on the page
 # Fixed issue with installer not removing the folder/zip from the tmp

Keep reading about: Tooltips v1.2.1 released...

Cache Cleaner v1.11.6 released

• Report this

A new version of Cache Cleaner has been released.

10-Feb-2012 : v1.11.6
 + Added translations: pl-PL
 # Fixed issue with status bar not completely disappearing when fading out
 # Fixed issue with installer not removing the folder/zip from the tmp

Keep reading about: Cache Cleaner v1.11.6 released...

Joomla site: Гурт D.Lemma

• Report this

Адреса: www.d-lemma.biz

Розробка: Компанія Туча

Опис сайту

Гурт D.Lemma створена у Києві на початку 2005 року. Хлопці зійшлися схожими поглядами на життя і на музику. Молодий гурт після випуску дебютного альбому «Це наше» була...

Keep reading about: Joomla site: Гурт D.Lemma...

10 Joomla 2.5.1 RocketLaunchers now available

• Report this

The following Joomla templates have been updated with Joomla 2.5.1 RocketLaunchers: Clarion, Halcyon, Visage, Enigma, Momentum, Radiance, Camber, Reflex, Modulus and Nebulae. More are coming soon.

All Joomla 1.7.x templates/extensions are compatible with Joomla 2.5.1. You can migrate your current site/RocketLauncher to Joomla 2.5.1, but please ensure you firstly, backup your site, and...

Keep reading about: 10 Joomla 2.5.1 RocketLaunchers now available...

Shoeless in Manchester

• Report this

Today I left my home on the first leg of my trip to Cambodia. Just a quick train journey from Leeds to Manchester. I had my bags all packed and had made the decision to take my lightweight canvas desert boots instead of my heavy duty leather hiking boots, and that's where it all started to go wrong.

It was raining a little in Leeds as I left and as I walked across the City Centre with my bag...

Keep reading about: Shoeless in Manchester...

Shoeless in Manchester

• Report this

Today I left my home on the first leg of my trip to Cambodia. Just a quick train journey from Leeds to Manchester. I had my bags all packed and had made the decision to take my lightweight canvas desert boots instead of my heavy duty leather hiking boots, and that's where it all started to go wrong.

It was raining a little in Leeds as I left and as I walked across the City Centre with my bag...

Keep reading about: Shoeless in Manchester...

This is not a Valentine's Day Sale

• Report this

We wanted to do a sale this weekend, but not a Valentine's Day Sale which frankly, just seems so corny. So, to be clear, this is not a Valentine's Day Sale. ;) From now until next Tuesday, you can get anywhere between $10 and $80 off your purchases. It's very simple:

• Spend $40 and GET $10 BACK

• Spend $80 and GET $20 BACK

• Spend $120 and GET $40 BACK

• Spend $200 and GET $80 BACK

Keep reading about: This is not a Valentine's Day Sale...

J and Beyond 2012 é na Alemanha

• Report this

J and Beyond é uma conferência Internacional Joomla e está de volta para o terceiro ano. Esta conferência é já uma marca da importância da Europa no desenvolvimento e promoção do Joomla.
Durante 3 dias em maio (18 a 20) programadores e criadores Joomla de mais de mais de 30 países dos 5 continentes vão reunir-se em Bad Nauheim, perto de Frankfurt, mesmo no coração da Europa.

Keep reading about: J and Beyond 2012 é na Alemanha...

Joomla! begins with a P

• Report this

What's the first thing you do when you decide to build a new website? Do you download and install Joomla!? Do you go to a template supplier and select your template? Or do you do something else instead?

If you do something else then I hope what you choose to do is to grab a pencil and a piece of paper and start to plan. P, P & P.

If you want to build a successful website, and why would you...

Keep reading about: Joomla! begins with a P...

Joomla site: Програма розвитку Організації Об'єднаних Націй

• Report this

Адреса: www.undp.org.ua

Опис сайту

Програма розвитку ООН (ПРООН) є глобальною мережею ООН в галузі розвитку, організацією яка виступає за позитивні зміни та надає країнам доступ до джерел знань, досвіду та ресурсів задля...

Keep reading about: Joomla site: Програма розвитку Організації Об'єднаних Націй...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

Joomla по-русски XML Feed

joomlablog.ru XML Feed

AlphaPlug XML Feed

Joomla! Leadership Blog XML Feed

OSTraining XML Feed

Spiral Scripts XML Feed

Live VEL Direct XML Feed

corePHP Blog XML Feed

Joomla in Italia XML Feed

Resolved VEL XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.