The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect brings together Joomla news from around the world.

Recent Posts

Summer of Opportunity

• Report this

Where can a young university student or graduate participate in a prestigious summer project, create something original and new, learn from experienced mentorship, while proposing and determining his or her own specific idea? Joomla and the Google Summer of Code, that's where!
Keep reading about: Summer of Opportunity...

Hurt Me Plenty

• Report this

I've been playing Doom 2 quite a bit lately. It's an old first person shooter, released in 1994, in which the player navigates through a hellish landscape fighting monsters.
Keep reading about: Hurt Me Plenty...

Diseños de una sola página

• Report this

En el área del diseño y desarrollo de webs, encontramos muchas agencias y diseñadores gráficosque ofrecen sus servicios por Internet. Muchas veces visitamos sus sitios y vemos con envidiacomo aplican fantásticos efectos a sus sitios web y ya quisieramos nosotros a veces poderimplementar más de alguno a nuestros sitios desarrollados con Joomla!.
Keep reading about: Diseños de una sola página...

CMS Testing

• Report this

From early Mambo days until today, Joomla! has constantly amended and extended functionality. With Joomla! 1.5, quality and user experience changed to the better, and it did so with version 2.5. Moving to GitHub has made it easier to contribute and to see what things different developers are working on. Now, the focus more and more goes to the next logical step: Automated tests.
Keep reading about: CMS Testing...

Meet Joomla!'s 2012 Google Summer of Code Students

• Report this

I call it an opportunity and privilege to work with the Joomla community because I always feel like I’ve been given a chance learn first hand from other people. Working with the Google Summer of Code program this year is no different. 
Keep reading about: Meet Joomla!'s 2012 Google Summer of Code Students...

JoomlaDays from China to Greece

• Report this

The first weekend of June 2012 brings us two JoomlaDay events! The one is in Greece, and the other in China!
Keep reading about: JoomlaDays from China to Greece...

“PHP and MySQL 24-Hour Trainer” - the Go-to Resource for PHP and MySQL Novices

• Report this

Andrea Tarr’s book “PHP and MySQL 24-Hour Trainer” is a great educational tool for anyone who wants to learn how to work with PHP and MySQL. If you believe that programming books are generally dry, convoluted and hard to understand, you will be very pleasantly surprised by the neat, well-structured, and accessible way this book deals with its subject matter.
Keep reading about: “PHP and MySQL 24-Hour Trainer” - the Go-to Resource for PHP and MySQL Novices...

Project: Social Package

• Report this

It has been more than two months since I first got in contact with the Joomla! Community and I really like it. How has this happened?
Keep reading about: Project: Social Package...

RFP's, Proposals, and Contracts – Part 2

• Report this

In Part 1 of this series we discussed the fundamental differences in the types of information requests we receive. In this article we will discuss the proposal writing process itself and how you can increase your chances of becoming the vendor of choice for potential clients.
Keep reading about: RFP's, Proposals, and Contracts – Part 2...

Project: JMediawiki Package

• Report this

It is great to see that Joomla is accepted as a mentoring organization on this year’s Google summer of code. Joomla accepted eight amazing projects this year. I am really excited to work with Joomla this summer and my project is JMediawiki package.
Keep reading about: Project: JMediawiki Package...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

Joomla in Italia XML Feed

brian.teeman.net XML Feed

Anything Digital XML Feed

Joomla.fr le portail Francophone XML Feed

Mijosoft XML Feed

Dutch Joomla Community Site XML Feed

Estonia eraser.ee XML Feed

Joomla по-русски XML Feed

Joomla Farsi XML Feed

NoNumber! XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.