The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect brings together Joomla news from around the world.

Recent Posts

Count Down

• Report this

Mancano proprio pochissimi giorni alla fine del mondo ed impazza la voglia di conto alla rovescia  verso questo dannatissimo evento. Cresce parimenti la richiesta di installare in un nostro sito un contatore che ci ricordi in ogni momento quanto manca al fatidico appuntamento. Come al solito ne ho testati diversi e adesso ve ne parlo...
Keep reading about: Count Down...

Second Edition on Its Way

• Report this

Jenny and I are thrilled to say that the second edition of the Official Joomla! Book will be available in print sometime in the next few weeks (we've seen ETA dates from December 24 to January 7).  You can preorder now at Amazon and InformIT and get copies the same day as publication. 

So what's new in 2e? Joomla! 3 first and foremost. The book covers both 2.5 and 3, but we had an exciting...

Keep reading about: Second Edition on Its Way...

• Report this

Jenny and I are thrilled to say that the second edition of the Official Joomla! Book will be available in print sometime in the next few weeks (we've seen ETA dates from December 24 to January 7).  You can preorder now at Amazon and InformIT and get copies the same day as publication. 

So what's new in 2e? Joomla! 3 first and foremost. The book covers both 2.5 and 3, but we had an exciting...

Joomla! Language Domains plugin

• Report this

For a custom Yireo site, we wanted to have multiple languages, but also each language bound to a specific domain-name. Nothing existed yet for this, so we built it ourselves - and now we are proud to offer an extremely useful Joomla! plugin ... entirely for free. Check out it's features.

Keep reading about: Joomla! Language Domains plugin...

• Report this

Mijosoft Team is growing

• Report this

I'm happy to introduce the new members of our team, Mustafa and Burak. Mustafa will be assisting us in extension development area and Burak will enforce our support team.
Keep reading about: Mijosoft Team is growing...

How to use two layouts from same view for two submenus

• Report this

Have you ever came across a situation, when working on a joomla component- you need two sub-menus to be shown in admin backend which belong to same view and different layouts?
If yes, then you must have noiced that this does not work as expected. 

Here's the solution for the same.

Suppose there are two submenus - this is the PHP code to add two submenus...
Keep reading about: How to use two layouts from same view for two submenus...

Joomla training in Australia

• Report this

In the middle of 2012 I was invited to speak at the Joomladay in Melbourne Australia in January 2013. I've tried the virtual presenter thing before and I really didn't enjoy the experience. A Joomladay is not just about the sessions that you attend but also the people that you meet. You just can't do that properly in a virtual world, at the very least no one can really buy me a beer (cold or...

Keep reading about: Joomla training in Australia...

10 легких шагов к освоению Joomla! 3

• Report this

Закончена работа над переводом на русский язык книги Хагена Графа «Joomla! 3 — In 10 Easy Steps» — лучшего бесплатного учебного пособия для начинающих пользователей Joomla! 3.0. На сайте издательства можно загрузить электронные...
Keep reading about: 10 легких шагов к освоению Joomla! 3...

Voxel (Inc. Responsive) 1.3 (J2.5/J3.0) Update Released

• Report this

The Voxel Joomla template has been updated to version 1.3 which includes several bug fixes and Joomla 3.0.x compatibility.

A separate Voxel Responsive template variant of Voxel 1.3 has also been released.

Keep reading about: Voxel (Inc. Responsive) 1.3 (J2.5/J3.0) Update Released...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

Joomla.fr le portail Francophone XML Feed

Yireo XML Feed

Joomla in Italia XML Feed

Yootheme News XML Feed

Dutch Joomla Community Site XML Feed

Joomla release news, tips & tricks, development an XML Feed

Joomla! Community Magazine XML Feed

joomlamino.com XML Feed

techjoomla.com XML Feed

Phoca News XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.