The Joomla! Community Portal ™

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect

JoomlaConnect brings together Joomla news from around the world.

Recent Posts

NoNumber Extension Manager v4.6.5 released

• Report this

A new version of NoNumber Extension Manager has been released.

16-Dec-2014 : v4.6.5
! J3 Removed compatibility for Joomla 3 versions under 3.3.0
^ Updated review links to the Joomla Extensions Directory
^ Updated translations: pt-BR, sv-SE
# Fixed issue with Download Key field not being editable

Keep reading about: NoNumber Extension Manager v4.6.5 released...

Programming Joomla Plugins - I am not a developer

• Report this

Earlier this year Jisse asked if I was prepared to review the book he was writing on Joomla plugins.

Proof reading is something that strangely I enjoy doing even if it is quite a slow and tedious task. However I did warn Jisse that I wouldn't be able to review anything other than the language as "I am not a developer".

I have always known that plugins are one of the most powerful features of...

Keep reading about: Programming Joomla Plugins - I am not a developer...

Santa's Store-Wide Sale - Save 40%

• Report this

Save 40% Store-Wide

It doesn't matter if you've been naughty or nice, the Shack's Santa is feeling generous!! Get 40% taken off on ALL your purchases: Templates, Extensions, Clubs, and Training Plans.

Use the code: SANTASALE - Ho! Ho! Ho!

Unlimited Dev Club >> Sign Up Now

Get 12 mo of Templates + Extensions with Unlimited Domains and Rebrands (non-recurring) - Reg Price $199.
SPECIAL SANTA...

Keep reading about: Santa's Store-Wide Sale - Save 40%...

Email notifications, download limiting and license support for DOCman are here!

• Report this

Good news! With DOCman 2.0 stable out of the door and all remaining issues fixed work has started on development of DOCman 2.1. Better news! You do not need to wait for it. DOCman 2 comes with a very powerful plugin API that allows to extend almost all parts of it with ease. Over the […]
Keep reading about: Email notifications, download limiting and license support for DOCman are here!...

New plugin for AlphaUserPoints 1.9.x

• Report this

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new plugin/rule for AlphaUserPoints 1.9.13 and later (Joomla 3.x)

This plugin allows users to earn (or spent) points  when click on specific Joomla menu(s).
Possibility to duplicate this rules to create other amount for other menus!

Install as a plugin for Joomla, then go to the plugins manager of Joomla and publish this new plugin.
Then,...

Keep reading about: New plugin for AlphaUserPoints 1.9.x...

Enjoy new Joomla church template JSN Fidem & get your Xmas gift

• Report this

Dear customers,

Special Christmas gift

Christmas is coming,  JoomlaShine has a gift for you: Buy JSN Fidem get JSN Extension FREE . JSN Fidem is the first religious template in our collection of Joomla templates. Coming with an impressive set of features and a solemn design, JSN Fidem is a perfect choice for religious and charity organizations. The extension that is given for free will be...

Keep reading about: Enjoy new Joomla church template JSN Fidem & get your Xmas gift...

I present to you my new Joomla Plugins book

• Report this

Finally, here it is: The official announcement of the book Programming Joomla Plugins on which the Yireo team has been working on for the past year. We are proud to present it and also tell you that the book is now for sale all over the world! Let's see the ins and outs of this new book.

Keep reading about: I present to you my new Joomla Plugins book...

Merry Christmas! Time to save 30%

• Report this

Another year passed so fast, it's Christmas again! Christmas means sharing & giving, and in keeping with the spirit of the Holiday, we’d like to GIVE you all something truly special, 30% discount for ALL of our products.

Keep reading about: Merry Christmas! Time to save 30%...

Nuovo libro "Joomla 3.3. Guida all’uso"

• Report this

Alessandra Salvaggio aggiorna la sua Guida all'uso di Joomla e pubblica una nuova edizione dedicata alla versione 3 del noto CMS.
Non fatevi ingannare dal titolo, questo testo è valido anche come riferimento per la prossima versione 3.4 in arrivo fra qualche settimana.
L'autrice ha gentilmente condiviso un capitolo pubblicandolo nel Wiki di Joomla.it:

Ringrazio...
Keep reading about: Nuovo libro "Joomla 3.3. Guida all’uso"...

Beta 3 of Simple Renew is Here

• Report this

Simple Renew is the easiest way to create a membership site with Joomla.

We're delighted to say we've released Beta 3 of Simple Renew.

We're getting closer and closer to a stable release of Simple Renew. This extension is now powering http://alledia.com and an increasing number of live sites.

So what's new in Beta 3?

Keep reading about: Beta 3 of Simple Renew is Here...

Languages

Categories

Recently Updated Feeds

Joomla Farsi XML Feed

Joomla! User Group - Toronto XML Feed

brian.teeman.net XML Feed

Resolved VEL XML Feed

Dutch Joomla Community Site XML Feed

NoNumber! XML Feed

redWEB Joomla Blog XML Feed

Joomla release news, tips & tricks, development an XML Feed

Yootheme News XML Feed

JUG News XML Feed

To get your feed included in JoomlaConnect, see our page on getting connected.